Okay, let’s be honest – I do not have my head around Christmas yet, but I know there are many of you out there who have had your Christmas cards and shopping finished since August. I salute you (and will envy you in a few weeks when I am scrambling at the last minute)! So this post today is for you – because it’s all about Valentine’s Day!
Today, I get to show you a creation using Kraftin’ Kimmie’s November card kit (actually, this will be one of at least 7 projects I show you using this kit – but you’ll have to stay tuned for that)! I thought it would be a lot of fun to team up some birds with the postage stamp paper found in this Bo Bunny inspired kit! I happened to use these cute owls from artist Thais Nacionales’ “You Know Whooo” set, but Kim has a few great bird themed stamps that would work too!
Here’s what you get in the kit:
- Six 6×6 black cardstock bases (precut and prescored) featuring Bazzill cardstock
- Six 6.5 x 6.5 square white envelopes
- Twelve 6×6 patterned papers – 2 of each of 6 different designs featuring the Love Letters collection by Bo Bunny!
- 8 6×6 coordinating coloured cardstock sheets (pink, cream, teal, red) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb Cardstock and regular Bazzill
- 3 yds of May Arts red wrinkled seam binding ribbon
- 3 yds of white lace trim
- 6 sweet heart shaped doilies
- 1 pkg of pink adhesive pearls and several heart shaped charms!
- YOUR CHOICE of any $8 stamp from ANY of our lines of stamps….including the new ones (and trust me – there are some amazing ones on the way(!!
Now, I know there are some of you whoooooo (sorry, couldn’t resist) just aren’t ready for Valentine’s day yet, but this set would be just as great for anniversary cards or a themed card for the people in your life that you love! Whoooo says “love” themed cards should only be for Valentine’s Day (sorry – I promise that was the last one)?
Make sure you go out and check out all the amazing creations from the Krafty Girls today featuring this great new kit – you could win some great new product! You might even find a video tutorial along the way!
Thanks for stopping by!