Kimmie has had such a great response to her Winter Kardmaking Kit, that we thought we do a little follow up about it and share even more ideas about how to use the product!
As you visit the blogs, you’ll be able check out SIX fabulously festive creations from our Krafty Girls that were ALL made using only ONE KIT!! In case you haven’t heard, here’s what the kit includes:
– Six 6×6 cream cardstock bases (precut and prescored) featuring Bazzill cardstock
– Six 6.5 x 6.5 square white envelopes
– Twelve 6×6 patterned papers – 2 of each of 6 different designs featuring the Bo Bunny Snow Day collection!
– 8 6×6 coordinating coloured cardstock sheets (Aqua, Spring Willow, Burgundy, Mysterious Teal) featuring Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb Cardstock and regular Bazzill
– 8 yds of twine (4 yds each of blue/green and tan/white by Maya Road)
– 1 12×12 sheet of coordinating TAGS by Bo Bunny!
– 2 6×6 sheets of adhesive cork by Karen Foster
– 1 pkg of assorted glitter snowflake buttons and charms!
– YOUR CHOICE of any $8 stamp from ANY of our lines of stamps for FREE!
I had a huge amount of fun with this kit this month. Not only did I create two candy bar sliders for release week (see above and in this post), but I also created this little fall themed card with one of my favourite stamps – Summer Swingin’.
Thanks for stopping by!