Right now, a bunch of my crafting pals have gathered in Utah for the CropChocolate Spring Thing! And while I wish I could have joined them for the chitchat, laughter, and maybe even a bit of crafting ;), work duties call! After all, it probably isn’t the best idea for the teacher to skip out on the last two days of school, right??!!! ;)
But, many of my other crafting pals from CC are also in the “left behind” group, and we wanted to have our own fun! So, we banded together and decided to post some challenges to inspire our own craftiness this weekend. So come on along and join the unofficial CropChocolate No Crafter Left Behind hop! If this is your first stop, make sure to head back to Kathy’s blog - to start! You don’t want to miss a step because there are prizes to be won!
The ScrappyCanuck Challenge:
We have a lot of challenges for you this weekend, so my challenge to you is to create a layout in under one-hour. That’s right – start to finish in one hour (excluding drying time). Set a timer, and GO FOR IT! And when that timer dings, walk away! Yup – I know it might be tough, but we have some serious crafting to get through! Oh, and if you are not a scrapbooker, cards work as well – but you only have 30 minutes! You heard me! Go!!!
Remember, you can combine this challenge with up to two others into one project, but you must link it up on each blog to be eligible in each challenge. You have until Thursday, July 5th (9:00am MST) to submit your challenge using the Mr. Linky widget below! Post your project to your own blog or online gallery, and then pop back here to show me all your amazingness! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Inspire me to give away some blog candy!!!
Now, it’s off to see what Karey2005 has up her sleeve for you!
- clayton528 – http://www.upinthenightwithkat.blogspot.com
- Scrappy Canuck – http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com <—–You are here
- Karey2005 – http://www.karey2005.blogspot.com
- by belle – http://stuffbybelle.blogspot.com
- bethd488 – http://engineeringmemories.blogspot.com
- scrapaddict-laura – http://scrapaddict4life.blogspot.com
- mom2tayandbay – www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com
- raebae – http://kitchentablescrapper.blogspot.com
- NinaN – http://ninastimeout.blogspot.ca
- Christina – http://www.thriftysisters-chris.blogspot.com
- Haf2scrap – (guest of centralnyscrapper) http://centralnyscrapper.blogspot.com
- NanCDru – Char – http://craftychicchar.blogspot.com/2012/06/for-those-who-are-left-behind-blog-hop.html